‘My sun and stars… ‘
OH MY FUCKING GOD
If anyone got me this I would marry them
I need these
Never underestimate your strength.
Oh gosh for breakfast I made eggs with red pepper/garlic chicken sausage, shiitake mushroom, little sweet peppers, olives, hot salsa, with hummus, cayenne, eggplant, and sprinkled some vitamineral green, all wrapped in a red chard leaf with beets on the side.
And no one is here to share it with me so I’m just gonna share it with all of you here!
There is nothing in the world more adorable than unlikely animal buddies <3
Virgo - Love and Letters
Endearing wit, brightly lit Mercury eyes and a natural ease of communication are some of the charms in the cosmic Virgo spell. The expression of love and affection doesn’t come naturally to the Virgo individual. They can be detached enough to become serial heartbreakers. Those born under this sign struggle to understand emotions until they have devised a logical framework to assess them through; although they express their energies through the feminine psyche. Virgos are acute examiners. Their eye for detail colours the undertones of this signs famous orientation toward service and betterment of human beings. Virgo are a deeply romantic sign, and their symbol - the Sheaf Bearer represents purity in its most wholesome form. Like their duality, Pisces, Virgos are a sign with a will to give under a great labor of love. They typically extract great benefit by directing their boundless energy toward lifting others. Love for Virgo is based on the merging of intellect. With Mercury as their ruler, this sign is all about communication as a form of communion. Esoterically, Virgo is represented by the mind, and their first need will be to connect on the intellectual realm; conversation is as intimate as sex for Virgo. As an Earth sign, Virgso have an intense need for physical contact, and this sign tends to values both the mental and the physical equally. They prefer to keep their relationships free from heavy emotional themes and clinginess. The individual will seek to keep partnerships tranquil, mutually beneficial and casual. Any form of drama, pettiness or jealousy will be hard for the Virgo to tolerate; this sign sees relationships as an addition to their lives rather than an entity to fill a missing space.
Virgos are highly devoted to their relationships and family life. They will not marry so much out of impulse and passion, but more as a form of collaboration and ‘team work’. Typically discriminating and selective in their romance, Virgos prefer to sit back and patiently observe their object of desire before making their move. They are deeply sensitive to the needs and anxieties of their partners and will be quite security conscious. They like to be in control, and when love begins to blur their mental clarity they can become unsteady, unstable. When they are unable to analyze their environment it is common for them to feel unsafe and retreat into their own worlds - unable to explain the reasoning behind their aloofness. Emotions and love are intangible, and when Virgo cannot grab ahold of something it acts to throw out all their inner equilibriums; many may feel close affection to somebody yet struggle to express this. The acts of physical service such as planning, running errands or fixing something are the preferred methods of endearment for Virgo.
With the zodiac’s messenger, Mercury as their ruler, many Virgos find expressing their feelings through writing to be effective. Seeing the words on paper tends to reduce the intensity of feeling and confusion, and acts as a visible reflection so they can analyze the internal chaos. Virgos are easily swooned, and can become saturated by lust - yet they will often be too shy to admit it. Every move they make will be deeply evaluated and thought out, and they may spend hours internally deliberating on how to respond to a message. When partners think they are being ignored, Virgo has simply retreated into their own bubble, engaged in the comfort in the home of their thoughts. The blend of the anchoring Earth with the Mercurial wit makes Virgos subtle seducers, and they will take their precious time in finding a partner who matches up to their changeable needs. Within every Virgo is a heart that aches for love, yet they are not willing to compromise their order to fit that person in, that person must magically just ‘fit in’. Love with Virgo will involve the most deep, soul satisfying conversations, a deep sensitivity for your needs, anxieties and fears, and the comforting solidity of Earth’s protective wings.
Omfg this is 100% accurate.
- ♈ Aries: Many Aries are high-powered surgeons and Emergency technicians as they are drawn to all aspects of medicine, and what it can do to help others. Engineers, carpentry, adrenaline action- anything where they can lead, be energetic and be mentally stimulated
- ♉ Taurus: A true Taurus naturally has acute senses and appreciates beauty and pleasure in all forms they go well in business, finance, fashion, interior design, horticulture, floral design. They have a special talent for accounting, writing and cookery. Maybe they like outdoor jobs where they can enjoy nature and fresh air - landscaping
- ♊ Gemini: Because of their restless nature they make great journalists, editors, and just about anything else that involves the field of writing or publishing. They make great teachers, researchers and any social work that requires communication. As long as it moves and he can talk!
- ♋ Cancer: Cancers have a knack for sensing other people's needs and they make sensitive care givers of the young and old. They love cooking too and are drawn in cooking and catering. Also a very profound mind for business and finance. Intuitive on all the management fronts
- ♌ Leo: They are drawn to careers like performing and entertainment, despite the odds of excelling at this type of career. Beauty and cosmetics are a passion, and they are naturals when it comes to the arts. Also social welfare, protecting/guardianship over vulnerable or innocent - nursing, aged care, disability care, childcare
- ♍ Virgo: They handle complex tasks with seeming effortlessness because they are flexible and good organisers. Anything dealing with the service industries, health and nutrition, secretarial or office administration will bring out the best in a Virgo. They also make excellent teachers, and outstanding editors. They have a special gift with natural remedies and therapeutic conversation.
- ♎ Libra: Libra's do well in any profession that deals with law and justice. They also make strong politicians, and are naturally talented in the arts or design. They tend to take psychology and counseling careers due to their love of helping people. Maybe they like outdoor jobs where they can enjoy nature and fresh air.
- ♏ Scorpio: Many Scorpios also like to flirt with danger and push themselves and those close to them to their limits. Professions traditionally associated with the Scorpio include forensic science, law enforcement or detective work, military. The sign of the snake is the traditional symbol for medicine, and plenty of Scorpios are drawn to surgery, psychology and medicines.
- ♐ Sagittarius: Professions traditionally associated with a Sagittarius include teaching, law, anything to do with medicine, import and export, retail, or other activities that involve foreign countries, and publishing. They like to work on the move and have freedom of thought. Associated with meaning, this could be psychiatry, philosophy or religion theology. University educating. Law.
- ♑ Capricorn: They have a deep need for security, especially financial, and often will work very hard to gain rewards and accomplishment. Capricorns do well in just about any career that they choose. Wherever they will be it won't take them long to reach the top and star as the CEO or the 'go to' person
- ♒ Aquarius: Inventing, research, social organizing or activism, astrology, communications, Humanitarian computer sciences, and electronics. Blogging. Science. Healing. Aquarians make great entrepreneurs and often end of being their own boss. Anything on the internet
- ♓ Pisces: Pisces are quite often associated with musical aspirations, movies' & film, dancing, and many other types of art. They are quite comfortable doing charitable work, counseling careers, and most jobs involving water, chemicals, oil, pharmaceuticals and nursing
- Relates also to Midheaven sign
"I put my heart and soul into my work, and I have lost my mind in the process."
— Vincent van Gogh
#RP @jennifrmtheblox: Happy Thursday guys!❤️☀️ #bodypositive #goodvibes #stophatingyourbody #SHYB
TUPAC SHAKUR AND JADA PINKETT SMITH.
he loved her soo much.
This is my favorite photo set ever.
This is worth fuckin up my b&w for
"Open your mind to new experiences, particularly to the study of other people. Nothing that happens to a writer – however happy, however tragic – is ever wasted."